Wednesday, August 15, 2012

bailey rose






















model is bailey rose
makeup and hair by cassie lynn young
styling by pink julep boutique

so, i have a lot of good things to say about this shoot. makeup and hair by cassie looked sooooOOO good on bailey and i was just so happy about that, the two random and one planned locations were awesome, and pink julep boutique's clothes are just so cute! did i mention that bailey is a fabulous model? so yeah i'm pretty happy with these (sorry to brag, haha)

but i hope my camera doesn't have a light leak in it...my last ae-1 died from that so i don't want to have to go through that again! i've been really liking my shoots lately, i don't know if this is good or bad but it makes me happy so it's okay. on saturday i have a shoot at a sheep farm, it's little bo peep themed so it should be awesome! i got a bunch of sweet thrifted clothes for the shoot and i am so pumped. right now i'm super happy because everything in my life just seems great.

ALSO i reached 2,000 fans on my facebook fanpage which is so very exciting and if you haven't liked it already, please do.

~franey :')

No comments:

Post a Comment