Thursday, July 5, 2012

photobooth

death cab for cutie is such a nostalgia home base for me. i listened to them religiously from 6th-9th grade, i met my sweetheart at their concert on april 10th, 2009 and i've just connected with ben gibbard's words throughout the years, more on and off now but his voice makes me feel so summery and "plans" will forever be my favorite album by them, but i listen to other songs from their older records and i just fall in love.
--
sad music makes me happy and summer makes me sad, so whenever benjamin speaks of the cold air taking your heart away, it makes me excited for the cold, knowing that at least my heart will stay.
--
if i could photograph a band, any band, i'd definitely choose death cab. i just think that my thoughts to them would translate so well to photographs of them.

SO, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, MR BENJAMIN GIBBARD, HIT ME UP YO BECAUSE I WANNA TAKE YOUR PICTURE.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment