Sunday, April 3, 2011

alida and ellen

Today I woke up at sunrise and William, Alida, and Ellen woke up at sunrise to go shoot at the lake. I used really crappy film that my friend Seth gave me to le sigh the photos turned out really saturated.
I also had a shoot yesterday with Taylor downtown and most of the photos were out of focus and dskjhgkfg my goodness I wish I'd used better film! Oh well, I'll post some of the ones I like later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~franey

No comments:

Post a Comment